Imagine Yourself as a SheEO
- Watch the video above and meet SheEO Ventures, Hayley Mullins, Co-Founder of Sleepbelt; Patrice Mousseau, Founder of Satya Organics and Nadia Hamilton, Founder of Magnusmode!
- Use the link in your Module 3 follow-up email to complete the A Reason for Being Exercise
- Once submitted, you'll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your results and Takeaway Activities to complete before moving onto Module 5
- Reflect on what you learnt about yourself
- Refer back to this page for deeper explanations, takeaway activities and resources
Please note: you must complete Module 3 in order to receive a link to the Module 4 exercise
Japanese Concept meaning “Reason for Being”
- Notice which events or issues in the news or in your community capture your attention and imagine how (if success was guaranteed) you would solve the problem.
- Go back to your thinking strengths and think about what you love to do and consider how you would apply these talents to solving the issues you’ve identified.
- Listen to The Story Exchange Podcast and share with a trusted friend or adult a story that inspired you.
- Complete, if you haven’t, the Ikigai model and post on your wall as a reminder of your unique purpose and mission.
To Go Deeper
To Go Deeper
- 5 Tips for the Mission Driven Entrepreneur
- The Power of Unreasonable People by Pamela Hartigan
- The Third Wave: An Entrepreneurs Vision of the Future by Steve Case
- How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneurs and the Power of New Ideas by David Bornstein
- Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie