Making an Audacious Ask
Asking for help in an effective way to get what you want is a practice and a muscle we all can keep building up over time. This module will give you some amazing tools to get better at asking for help.
It can be really valuable to do this exercise with a partner or a group; but if you're doing it on your own, just skip the steps where you debrief and share and send your answers off to RadGen!
- Use the link in your Module 6 follow-up email to complete the Module 7 Activity
- If you're with a group, pick a partner to debrief what you learned about yourself. And then share with the larger group
- Once your module 7 Activity is submitted, you'll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your results and Takeaway Activities
- Refer back to this page for deeper explanations, takeaway activities and resources
- Congratulations! You have completed all of the RadGen modules!
Please note: you must complete Module 6 in order to receive an upload link for the Module 7 Activity
- Review your Ikigai diagram on a weekly basis. Determine a stretch goal residing in your passion zone and a resource you need to gain traction towards achieving it. Make an audacious ask of your parents or a trusted advisor to help you move towards this goal.
- Complete the Confidence Code assessment and determine one action per week to take which will increase your confidence level.
- Locate a Toastmasters group in your area and attend regular meetings. Practice making and receiving feedback on your Audacious Asks.